My wife purchased a bottle of Dewar's
duty free whisky today, 12th April 2023, £38.89 (including discount offer) at
06.41 a.m at LGW North Main shop, using self service checkout, at store
000230 till 0111,Trans No 9928.
I was about take it away, when sales
assist took it and put it in a black sealed bag, before handing it back to me.
I then caught my flight to Dohar, by
Qatar airways, en route to my final destination, Beijing. On going through the
transfers at Dohar, to go and wait for the flight to Beijing, I had to go
through another security check and to my shock, I was accosted by a security
guard, who confiscated the bottle of whisky, because it was in a bag that was
not transparent. It was a sealed black bag at your shop, but this was not
acceptable,to the authorities and I'm dismayed that your duty free shop don't
seem to be aware of this scenario.
I spent an unpleasant 15 minutes
arguing with a supervisor, but they were adamant and refused to let me have the
purchase, which I'd made in good faith, due to your shop not putting it in a
clear bag. If that had been done, I could have taken the bottle through.
I therefore expect a full refund from
your department, along with compensation for the discomfort and disappointment,
I had to put up with, including threats they were going to interview me with
the police, during an already stressful period, including over 6 hours on the
flight and this was a gift for a relative in Beijing. They wouldn't even let me
open the bag, to show them the contents.
No comments:
Post a Comment